Davis turned 5 years old on March 2nd. I got to go to school with him and help him make a little birthday cake and a birthday crown. He was very excited to have me there and I loved being with him around all of his friends. They sang happy birthday to him and talked about the crown he made.
Davis chose to have a Dinosaur birthday party this year and we had a great time. About 8 or 9 children came and we played dinosaur games, ate pizza and had cake and ice cream. I put some streamers up for the party the night before after Davis had gone to bed. When he woke up the next morning he came walking up the stairs saying how much he loved his decorations. I love this age...for the most part children are still very easy to please. Davis also loved his dinosaur cake which was good because I am not too crafty in the cake decorating department! I colored the cake part orange and the kids thought that was so cool.
you are too crafty. That cake looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo fun...Gordon wanted a Dinosaur party too. Man are these two kids alike :) We miss our Davis friend!!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete